POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my time (a lot of it) steampunked (nothing new here) : my time (a lot of it) steampunked (nothing new here) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  my time (a lot of it) steampunked (nothing new here)
From: Shay
Date: 28 Sep 2009 10:47:02
Message: <4ac0cc66@news.povray.org>
This is the picture I made (and re- re- re- re- re-made) during my year
without (much) sleep[1]. Yeah, I did quit, but I didn't want my last
post to this ng to be quite so ugly as it was. So, just playing around a
bit with the IRTC theme.

  -Shay

[1] re: the subject of time: All of that sleep deprivation was a bit of
a time travel experience for me. Re-entering an environment from earlier
in my life brought back attitudes and memories I'd thought lost. Had I
the willingness to recreate the diet of my youth, I think the effect
would have been even more pronounced.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'png_el89.jpg' (145 KB)